Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fellas, some of you really dissapoint me

You know what a part that attracts me to guys is when you keep it 100 percent real with me.
I really don't care if it's gonna hurt me or if you think I'm gonna get mad or you just plainly don't want me to find out..
Eventually I WILL find out what ever is that thing that you're trying to hide from me..
AND if that thing was just a simple little thing that could be forgoten or delt with in a different matter in the long run when i find out.. it will turn into a BIG deal to me....not because of what you did but because i defenatley lost the TRUST I had in YOU!

SO please... i really don't care if it's gonna hurt me..
I've been through LIFE and I'm still in it and Suprisingly I'm still alive...therefore I'm a strong woman who can beat the odds and defenatley beat your ass!!

so please...
Stop acting stupid and, be real with me and most importantley with yourself!
Don't turn into a fake character, keep your cockiness for the right times and places..

Beacuse of the fellas that just seem to want to HIDE shit...i keep losing faith and trust in people and making it hard for me to make friends and hard for those that want to be friends with me, possible.

Once you learn when to keep it real to the ladies, then that's koo..
if not .. you just a fool to me....


Lil Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment